The company “BACILLOMIX CO.” was founded on the 12th of December 2019, as a limited liability company for research and development in biotechnology.
Its founder Nataša Došen established the company with the idea to support her almost 2 decades long work in the field of plant protection and nutrition, as well as in the field of consultancy and advisory services that she has provided over the years to many agricultural producers.
In 2013, Nataša Došen successfully isolated 12 strains of Bacillus sp. to be further used for production of mono and polyvalent microbiological preparations.
In the last 2 years alone, the company registered and sold in the Serbian market six innovative microbiological products for treatment of plants, all based on bacteria of the Bacillus sp. genus. Bacillomix Original, Bacillomix Semennops, Biotic B, Botrix B, Gramino B and Razor B.
At the moment, the company is in the process of developing new microbiological products for treatment of plants. On the 27th of October 2020, Bacillomix company received an official document from the Serbian Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development allowing the company to perform activities in the domain of innovations, as a center for development and production.
Bacillomix co. doo would like to meet and potentially cooperate with agricultural producers, farmers and distributors that operate in the agricultural domain.
Products: Thus far, the company has registered and sold in the Serbian market six innovative microbiological products for treatment of plants, all based on bacteria of the Bacillus sp. genus.
- Bacillomix Original (for universal use),
- Bacillomix Semennops (for treatment of seeds and planting material),
- Biotic B (for treatment of vegetables),
- Botrix B (for treatment of fruit and grapevine),
- Gramino B (for treatment of field crops) and
- Razor B (for treatment of soil and decomposition of harvest residues).
All of the aforementioned products are completely organic, can be used in all phases of agricultural production as they have no pre-harvest interval, and are produced according to the company’s original recipe.
Production capacities: 1200 liters of product/24 hours. The production can be easily increased and scaled up.
Export markets: Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Product registration is currently underway in Croatia.
Standards and certifications: ECOCERT inputs
- for inputs suitable for use in Organic Farming according to (EC) n° 834/2007 & 889/2008 Regulations – Attestation reference: 225083RS2100n1e
- for inputs suitable for use in Organic Farming according to the National Organic Program (NOP) – Attestation reference: 225083RS2100n2
A: Rodina 63, 21203 Veternik, Novi Sad, Serbia
P: +381 21 303 26 34
M: +381 69 23 70 444