Elixir Group is the leading producer of phosphoric acid in the region and the largest producer of complex mineral fertilizers in the Balkans.
The business system consists of 9 members with more than 1,680 employees. All Elixir Group companies are administratively and logistically networked and located on the banks of the Danube and Sava, through which they are connected to the whole world by waterways.
Elixir has 1 million tons of annual production and sales with 70% exports of total production and 320+ MIL € consolidated income.
The most important development project aimed at partnership with the world’s most influential chemical companies is the Prahovo ICPP Industrial and Chemical Park ICPP.
- Phosphoric acid (Four quality grades of ElixirFos: G1,G2,G3,G4)
- Mineral Fertilizers (Complex, top quality mineral fertilizers, with a high concentration of nutrients and high water solubility in soil)
- AlumoFluor (Made of aluminium hydroxide and silicofluoric acid)
- Production of phosphoric acid – 280,000 t
- Production of complex mineral fertilizers in Šabac and Prahovo – annual capacity of 550,000 t
- Production capacity of AlumoFluor 5,000 t per year with a tendency of gradual growth in the forthcoming years.
Export markets: Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, China, Costa Rica, Colombia, Cyprus, Denmark, Dominician Republic, Ecuador, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Iraq, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Maldives, Morocco, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Island, Qatar, Serbia, South Africa, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, French Polynesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Vietnam , Venezuela, South Korea, Kuwait, Uruguay, Jordan, Mauricius, UAE, Armenia, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Moldova, Russia, Albania, Czech Republic
Standards and certifications: ISO 9001: 2015 – Quality management system, ISO 14001: 2015 – Environmental Management System, OHSAS 18001: 2007 – Occupational health and safety management system, GMP + – Manufacture of animal feed ingredients