MSA IP – Milojevic, Sekulic and Associates is a boutique law firm which specializes in prosecution and litigation of trademarks, patents, designs, as well as in enforcement of Intellectual Property rights worldwide with a particular focus on the region of Eastern Europe, where MSA IP has built a network of its own offices. From its head office in Belgrade, Serbia, MSA IP directs and coordinates the work of its local offices in nine countries in the region, as well as the work of its associated firms in other countries worldwide.
MSA’s expertise encompasses all areas of Intellectual Property law to include:
- Providing opinions on the registrability of trademarks, patents and designs
- Filing, prosecution and maintenance
- Assignments and licensing
- Enforcing intellectual property rights through litigation, negotiation and arbitration
- Anti-counterfeiting activities
- Domain name registrations and dispute resolution
Standards and certifications:
MSA IP and its attorneys are members of numerous international professional organizations, including INTA (www.inta.org), Marques (www.marques.org), PTMG (www.ptmg.org), UNION IP (www.union-ip.org) and IT IP Law Group Europe (www.itlawgroup-europe.eu).
MSA IP is highly ranked by and recommended by Chambers Europe, WTR 1000 and IP STARS, and is the winner of numerous industry awards.
MSA IP – Milojevic, Sekulic & Associates
A: Karadjordjeva 65, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
P: +381 11 785 68 20
M: +381 61 163 9229