The Mihajlo Pupin Institute is a leading R&D institution in ICT in Serbia. Since its foundation, more than 60 years ago, the Institute has been engaged in application-orientated research and development projects and realization of complex systems on behalf of key utility and transportation companies, government, and various vertical industry sectors. Thanks to its ability to accept the latest achievements in ICT, the Institute is ready to offer modern and original solutions to the world market.
- SCADA and DCS systems for large and geographically distributed systems (for thermal, hydro and photovoltaic power plants, power transmission and distribution networks, BMS).
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS, ERP systems, DMS systems, DSS systems in finance, ecology, diagnostics, energy efficiency, emergency management, e-Government applications.
- TRAFFIC CONTROL – Toll collection, ITS, Parking systems, Access control and CCTV surveillance.
- RAILWAYS EQUIPMENT – Axle counters, LED signals and indicators, safety command and control devices, switch point heating systems.
- SPECIAL PURPOSE SYSTEMS – Radar modernization, simulators and trainers, Flight simulators and trainers, Tank and artillery simulators.
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS – Communication over high voltage power lines, voice processing, recording, compression and analysis, design and production of various embedded systems.
Production capacities: From individual devices to larger series and complex systems.
Export markets: Great Britain, China, Russia, Germany, Brazil, Peru, Iraq, Libya, Kuwait, DR Congo,
Standards and certifications: ISO 9001:2015 – Quality management system; ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management System; ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Advisory Services; ISO 27001:2013 – Information Security Management
THE MIHAJLO PUPIN INSTITUTE
A: Volgina 15, 11060 Belgrade, Serbia
P: +381 11 67 71 398
M: +381 63 33 14 25